February 2009

Can you believe it's already February? The first couple months of the year always shock me with how quickly they pass, then I get used to it being whatever year it is, and all the sudden we're in the next...

Time doesn't stop.

Life doesn't slow down.

Use every moment loving as deeply, serving as wholeheartedly, worshiping as purely as you possibly can. Don't waste your time. Don't waste your life.



The Love Challenge
Anybody up for a Valentines sacrifice?

The Garden
The Princess, the King, the garden...

And We Wonder Why The Test
Haven't we done enough already?

All I Want To Do
"Why do I still get the best of me?"

The Perfect Composition
The song is a story, and the story a song...

Keeping The Lamp
To be burning always.




Thank you Lauren and Rachel for your help this month!!

The Lord God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.
Zeph 3:17

1 comment:

Rachel S. said...

I loved this issue, Joanna. It was very encouraging and challenging. Thank you for all the work you put into this- we all really appreciate it! Keep up the good work! May you have a blessed day in Christ- I love you♥