NOVEMBER IS HERE!

Welcome to our November issue! I'm afraid it's gonna take me a while to get into the habit of putting this together. I have to confess that until about 2 o'clock this afternoon I didn't even realize that it needed done! I hope you enjoy what we've put together for this months edition, and I hope and pray that God will bless you with it, even if in the smallest of ways.


NOTE: PLEASE comment on any of the articles that are a particular blessing to you! We would love feedback, and would love the blessing of hearing your testimonies! We'd especially love to hear from you younger girls/ladies, but any comments will be appreciated!




When Jesus Takes Your Hand-
...He will lead you to the end...

In The Shadow-
Life doesn't always feel like a celebration, but can we always rejoice?

My Life Will Have Meaning-
"Short circuiting" bitterness.

A Blue Tablecloth-
Love changes everything.

He Satisfieth-
Come before His presence and glorify His name!

Simple, Probably Difficult, Absolutely Life Changing-

For where your treasure is...

All Things Beautiful-
And behold, it was very good...

No comments: