Where I Have Been



Hey girls! So much has happened in the last couple years that I'd like to give you a little update on who I now am and what I've been up to!

I'm currently a work-at-home Mommy to a baby boy named Gavin. He was born in August of 2010. His daddy is my sweet and wonderful husband, Quinn, who I married in the summer of 2009. We live in a little 2 bedroom apartment and Quinn works full time at a call center and is studying to become a computer programmer. We don't go out a lot- we'd rather stay home and eat monkey bread and watch a movie or sit together and read and sip hot tea.



We do like to roadtrip, and we've been to the Chicago area 4 times in the last 2 years, as well as to Dallas once! It got a little bit more complicated once our baby boy was born, but he's a trooper in the car and does beautifully! We also have a canoe that we spent a lot of time in last spring, and are looking forward to taking out again as soon as warm weather hits. We got a teeny tiny life vest for Gavin and it's gonna be so much fun!


We attend church at a little church that my Dad co-pastors, and love it there! There aren't a lot of people there, but there are a lot of dear friends, and we're very happy to be a part of the fellowship. I occasionally even get to play piano to accompany the worship! Quinn is a fantastic Daddy and will watch Gavin for the entire first part of church so that I can do that.

I've got a couple of online jobs now, which makes it harder to prioritize blogging that it was before, but I find that writing out the blessings that the Lord gives to me makes me a much stronger Christian, so I'm picking this up for my benefit as well as yours!

God is so good, and will continue to provide and to show Himself strong for so long as we continue to trust in Him.

Trust Him, sweet girls, and worship Him in the beauty of holiness!

No comments: